Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Impulse

A woman at the bus station sitting on a bench, waiting for a bus to come. A man running to the bus station while it is pouring rain outside. Finally ends up at the bus station and says....

Man- Stop!! Don't leave
Woman- Why not
Man- Because I love you
Woman- Then why did you cheat on me.
Man- What I did not cheat on you
Woman- yes you did, I saw you proposing to your secretary susie earlier. I came to your work to surprise you and take you to lunch and I heard you proposing to her.
Man- haha. No what happened was, I was going to propose to you at dinner tommorow night and I was practicing with susie so that I could get everything right when I proposed to you.
Woman- Oh!?!? I thought....
Man- Honey I am sorry you thought that I was cheating. But I am not. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?
Woman-  YES! yes! yes of course I will.
Man- I love you
Woman- I love you too.

1 comment:

  1. This was cute. I think it would've been a better scene at the office when he was proposing to Susie and she walks in on them. The stakes would be higher and you wouldn't just be telling the audience what happened...you'd be showing them.

    ReplyDelete