Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Beat

Well first of for Mr. Nelson thanks for the comment that sounds like it would be better to do that. That sounds like a good idea. Well when it comes to the action it could of been better I could have made more action with the scene and also with the conflict. I could have made them fight more and make them have more conflict then it does. With the event I think it had an event and him and her definetly got what they wanted. I think I could of also done it in the office and made it better, from an idea from nelson. But I do think I could of had her brake up with him and have them fight in more ways then others. I also thought I ended it to quick she did not fight back and be strong all she did was... ok you were not cheating on me then I love you again. I know that was not a good way to end it. Hopefully I can get it to have more action, and more conflict in the next impulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment