Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Impulse #2

Rachel has been noticing some weird things about her boyfriend David. A couple weeks ago he did a marathon and his secretary susie ran it with him and he hugged her when they finished the race and not Rachel.  Also last friday he could not have dinner with Rachel because he had to stay late to work on some things he was behind in. So Rachel comes up to his office to surprise him and take him to lunch and she see`s David with his hands around her helping her with the printer. She says:

R: What the crap is this?
D: Rachel what are you doing here?
R: I came here to take you to lunch. What are you doing?
D: I am helping Susie with the printer.
R: ya right ?! Its over were done!
Rachel runs out and starts running to the elevator and David chases after her and meets her at the elevator and David says:
D: Rachel, what is wrong? Why are you saying its over?
R: because I saw you with your arms around her.
D: WHAT! No I was helping her with the printer and I was helping pull papers out.
R: Ok whatever. What about the time you ran the marathon and you hugged her and not me.
D: I did not know you were there and I was just giving her a hug saying "good job, we did it".
R: Well what about the time you did not come to dinner because you said you had to finish some work. Was she there with you?
D: Yes but nothing happened we were just working on work.
R: ok why should I believe you?
D: Because I love you and you should trust me
R: Fine but you are going to have to swear that you don't have anything envolved with her.
D: I swear I don't.
R: Fine I trust you. So where does this put us?
D: I thought we were still together?
R: Ya we are

1 comment:

  1. i love it! I still think david is lying... you should have had susie's name be, Bathsheba... haha anyway, i'm done posting now.:)

    ReplyDelete